THE WOMEN'S ADVANCED LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
The Women's Advanced Leadership Program (ALP) is a high-impact and challenging developmental experience for female school leaders. Over a career-defining, six-month journey, participants engage in a deep exploration of their own strengths and weaknesses as they relate to leadership within the context of their school..
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING AVAILABLE
Senior school leaders and managers are eligible to apply for a $1,000 partial scholarship to assist their participation in the ALP.
- Mindful and authentic leadership
- Conflict and feedback
- Mastering influencing and negotiation
- Leading innovation and change
- Creating my pathway
6 Months - Program Duration
2 Hours - Weekly Commitment
- Capability assessment x2
- Peer coaching sessions x5
- Interactive webinar sessions x7
- Adaptive leadership challenges x5
- Self-paced learning modules x5