THE WOMEN'S ADVANCED LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING AVAILABLE
- Mindful and authentic leadership
- Conflict and feedback
- Mastering influencing and negotiation
- Leading innovation and change
- Creating my pathway
6 Months - Program Duration
2 Hours - Weekly Commitment
- Capability assessment x2
- Peer coaching sessions x5
- Interactive webinar sessions x7
- Adaptive leadership challenges x5
- Self-paced learning modules x5
The Women's Advanced Leadership Program (ALP) is a high-impact and challenging developmental experience for female school leaders in a leadership position or aspire to be in a leadership position. Over a career-defining, six-month journey, participants engage in a deep exploration of their own strengths and weaknesses as they relate to leadership within the context of their school.
The course fee is $2,500. A pool of partial scholarships are occasionally available to assist in participation in the program.