District Partnerships Director
(Remote Position - can be based anywhere in the continental U.S.)
The National Excellence in School Leadership Institute provides research-backed world-class online leadership training for K-12 education professionals.
The candidate should must be experienced in selling to the C-level in large school districts and charter school groups in the K-12 market. You’ll be a good fit if you are skilled at consultative sales, highly motivated, and prepared to build this new business. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling at the district level, possesses knowledge of the K-12 market, works well in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter willing to working independently, and is driven to achieve sales goals.
- Develop and maintain expertise on our products
- Stay on top of current market research and competition to strategically drive new sales
- Identify and prioritize target districts
- Maintain an understanding of state and federal PD standards, purchasing requirements and industry trends
- Come prepared with a “rolodex” of top district leaders and is ready to nurture those relationships
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities and be meticulous about using our CRM to document activities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecasts
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years successful direct sales experience with K-12 edtech or PD products
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Must be able to travel nationally, as needed, for occasional on site sales calls and meetings/events
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, remote in a home-office, with minimal supervision, knowing when to travel to close deals
Experience with Community Redevelopment Act (CRA) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) investments a plus.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to: kholtz@NESLI.education
Visit our Australian website